Below we are going to list the 8 most crucial tips for the hottest makeup looks for Blondes! These tips will be sure to make you standout in your new bohemian style clothing.
1. First you want to get your eyebrows arched. You can read 6 Simple Steps to Perfectly Arched Eyebrows for tips on how to do that.
2. Prime your eyelids with a liquid foundation or eye shadow primer.
3. Now dust a champagne colored eye shadow all over the eye lid up to the brows.
4. Next apply a light brown eye shadow in the crease of the eye, blending slightly up onto the brow bone.
5. Line the eyes with a blue green eye shadow or eyeliner. If you choose to use an eye shadow, apply the color with an eyeliner brush. To me it looks as if the model is wearing cream eye shadow. If you want that same dewy look, you can dip your eyeliner brush in a moisturizer, then line your eyes starting from the very inner corner and drag the brush to the outer corner.
6. For the bottom lid, use the same technique. Then take a clean eyeliner brush and smooth the color out. At the corner of the model’s eye is an extra highlight. You can get this by applying a small bit of champagne color at the corner of your eyes with the eyeliner brush. Blend it well.
You can complete the look with false lashes, or make your natural lashes look long. You can get tips on how to do that by reading 6 Professional Tips for Long, Lush Lashes!
7. Now for flawless skin. Apply some foundation over it by using a wedged sponge applicator. Blend the foundation onto the neck as well.
8. Now cover your skin with powder. Dust it all over the face until the skin looks flawless. Make sure you put some on your neck too. You can also go back over your foundation with some bronzing powder to get a beautiful glow. Use a fluffy brush.
Now for those luscious lips. Apply a nude pink lip gloss. Frosty colors make the lips look bigger, adding an extra dose of clear lip gloss can add plumpness as well .